4.24.2013

Baby Shower





A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of throwing my beautiful
cousin Kelsey a baby shower! 
She is expecting a baby girl May 9th and I couldn't
be more thrilled for her. 
She is going to make the best mom.
She has the kindest heart and the sweetest spirit! 
Not to mention a great hubby by her side! 

I really really enjoy throwing these showers and parties.
I have done 3 of these showers in the last few months and
I enjoy doing it some much. 
I secretly wish I could do this for a living..

I had decided to do a cute 'Ready to Pop' theme for Kelsey
because she honestly looked like she was going to pop.
She also had been having contractions and thought
her baby girl may come earlier so 
we were all happy when baby didn't make her arrival on or
before the big party. 

My mom helped me a ton with the shower and made
these adorable pink cake pops and popped yummy
pink popcorn. I also found these adorable stickers on
Etsy and had them customized for Kels. 
I also did cute little advice cards for the mom to be.




















I didn't post these pictures but I did a cute 'Ready to Pop'
banner which we hung behind the mom to be's chair 
and you can see a little bit of the cute wall for presents.
I did two fun games. One was kind of like the 
'Price is Right' where we had a basket full of baby
related items and everyone got to ask the basket's
total worth. 
Then we had a game of word & candy bars..
guessing the candy bar that best describes the word..
this game was a hit at my last friend's shower
that I through so i knew Kelsey would love it. 
She then got to open presents! 
She had a pretty good turn out, probably between 30-40
which was perfect! 
It was such a fun night! 

My beautiful Grandma, Aunt and cousins..













No comments:

Post a Comment