4.05.2013

Spring is in the Air..


Oh how I love my St. George this time of year! 

I have other pretty pictures, but can't get them to turn the
right direction.. but this one isn't too bad is it? 

I am not sure why this Spring season I have been so obsessed
with the weather and the beauty all around me..
Usually I love my seasons and embrace each one as they come
and we go on to the next.. but for some reason I am
really soaking up the beauty here in town. 
I love this time of year.. despite the crowds
and all the bustling around me
 I love the blue blue skies
and gorgeous trees blooming! 

My yard has a big tree that drapes over our fence and 
it had huge white blossoms that were to die for and sadly
they are already gone and are now green leaves.. 
until next time I guess! 

I'm heading up to Pine Valley for the weekend and it's so
gorgeous up there too that I can't wait to get up there! 
A little colder than I might like,
 but it'll be beautiful nonetheless! 

I've definitely hit my Spring Fever..


No comments:

Post a Comment