4.03.2013

NASCAR in Vegas

I've been a bit behind on my blogging these last few weeks..
 but now I can do quite a bit of catching up!

So a few weekends ago we went down to Vegas with my family
for the NASCAR races. 
Since this is an annual thing I always look forward to going
down to Vegas with everyone! 
Adam left earlier that day and headed down with my brother
and parents and I drove Linzi and I down later that night.
It was a lot of fun this year with my brother back and my sister and her
boyfriend came too so it was all 8 of us! 

That Saturday before the races we went and did this Pole Position racing
and it was a blast! Of course with my sister in law being like
a pro drag racer, she obviously won our 2 races that we did. 
She was intense and if you got in her way she just rammed you..
She's pretty much the coolest ever..




I'm proud to say that I came in like 4th and 6th so 
I wasn't ever last. . that went to Adam both times :) 
After our racing we just went around to some shops and went
and saw Safe Haven, which I really liked! 
Afterwards we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner, which is
among our favorites. 

 Cute Newlyweds..

This would have been a cute picture if I could get it to rotate
but I still want it on here anyway! 


The next day was the race. We headed to the track
really early that morning to beat all the traffic 
and to walk around their trailers and stuff.
 I typically don't need to get myself a shirt
or get really into the actual race itself.. I'm more
there for the 'social' part, but it was really fun this year.
And Adam of course, had to get me a Kasey Kahne shirt..
which I'll wear because he's hot! 

 




It was a beautiful almost spring day! 
And who wouldn't want to get their first burn of the 
season in Las Vegas? ha! 
I really had fun watching the race this year since Kasey was in first 
place most of the time! 
it's always more enjoyable anyway when
all of the family gets involved!

Well until next year..



No comments:

Post a Comment