9.14.2012

Weekend in Pine Valley ...

Last weekend Adam, Ladd, Kris and myself decided to head up to Pine Valley for the night! We all wanted to stay longer but had a lot of commitments Saturday preventing us from doing so! We all tried to leave our jobs a little early and head up before it got late! We went to Smiths got yummy stuff to make dinner and headed up there. We got up there before the sun set so we got to fit in a quick ride! Poor Kris is pregnant but she is a champ and didn't mind my driving! That night we pulled off a little campfire and had smores.. We used some old huge marshmallows I found in the pantry.. bad idea.. my delicious idea of smores was pretty much ruined when I tried these ones. Afterwards we watched 'Battleship' which I think I saw the opening credits and that was it. . I'm sure it was a good show. The next morning Adam cooked up yummy bagel sandwiches and hash browns, then we went on ride #2! I wish we would have had more time to ride around Pine Valley and enjoy it a little more but we had to head back in the afternoon.






My parents were out of town and my sister had the Homecoming Dance Saturday night. I usually help her get ready for her dances so I was really excited to go over and help.. She looked beautiful! 


 Later that night we had Linzi's brother wedding reception that we went too. It was beautiful! Then we stayed and hung out at my parents house.. Adam is in love with the big screen TV so he's been over a lot since football started! 

Our Sunday consisted of this... it was a perfectly boring Sunday.. 





& on a side note.. Our roomie (for a month at least) his girlfriend is staying too and she is from Australia so she brought us these sweet Australian treasures.. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment