9.28.2012

First Fall Weekend..

Fall is finally here! I couldn't be more excited about my favorite time of year. I'm so happy that we are now into fall. We started off this season right by going up to the cabin last weekend. We took our friends Keli'i and Kirrily with us and had a blast hanging out there. The weather was perfect.. it got pretty chilly at night but during the day it was great. The tops of the trees were starting to turn yellow and it made me really excited to go up in a few weeks to see all the leaves!

On friday when we got there we did a quick little ride and then when we got back we had pizza for dinner and waiting for my parents to get up there. My siblings couldn't come up till the next night so we actually had a blast with my parents. The 6 of us played Catch Phrase, like 10 games of catch phrase! haha it was so much fun, we were all laughing, it was girls against boys so things got pretty intense! On saturday morning my mom and Kirrily and I went on a walk with Tana which was way fun! Then we spent the day riding out in Grassy Meadows.. The ride was going super fun, it was the 4 of us on the Razor! Adam decided to go over this little jump thing which did have some rocks around it and we ended up getting a flat tire instantly! :( It was the worse feeling ever, we had no service out there so we decided to start going back to the main road really slowly. Adam was doing a good job and keeping the razor under control but I was freaking out that my dad was going to be upset since the razor is so new.. We didn't get any reception until the main dirt road where I was still barely able to send a text, luckily my mom got it and had sent my dad out. We were saved! My dad was cool about it and actually took it into town the day to get fixed so we could ride the next day. (best dad).. After that we all got back and showered and took a nap.. it was a good afternoon! That night we played Uno Attack and had a yummy meals! We also had a camp fire! I love fires :) we also had smores.. which are my fav.

The next day we hung out again at the cabin played some games, & had a corn hole tournament which was a blast! We also did go out on another ride, luckily came back all in one piece :) It was a perfect start to fall.. here are a few pictures from the weekend..











No comments:

Post a Comment