9.21.2012

Five For Friday..

Five For Friday..

Well it's Friday again! So Happy! :) This week has been a pretty great week and is a great start to a wonderful weekend ahead! We are heading up to the cabin this weekend with the fam and Keli'i and Kirrily!  There has been a lot of things this week that I have enjoyed.. Here's the few highlights I have found!


  • Playing tennis with Keli'i, Kirrily & Adam (my tennis lesson actually)
  • Menchie's.. :) 
  • swimming & hot tubbing
  • 2 work days with no boss around
  • Montana getting her hair cut
This week I had a lot going on and realized that every night I was busy with something or the other! Adam and I have been blessed to have Keli'i back and he brought his girlfriend, Kirrily along. They are headed back to Hawaii in October so they aren't staying with us long but we definitely are enjoying our time with them now. Kirrily is a good cook and has been cooking healthy, yummy meals for us and I've loved that! We have also been trying to play tennis, she's a great tennis player so she is teaching me how! It's been a little more crowded in the house, obviously, but the 4 of us get along really well and it's fun to have them around :) 

Well until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment