9.14.2012

Labor Day Weekend...

This Labor Day, as with my many Labor Day weekends we went up to Pine Valley with my family.  I was able to leave work early the Friday we left so that was nice! This was the first weekend having my brother back and it was SO fun. We went riding around right away for most of our day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

Friday we got up there and went riding and then had a nice relaxing night of hanging out. Saturday was much of the same. Waking up to parents cooking breakfast and then off riding, going for a small walk and lounging around the rest of the day. Trev took Linzi, myself and my dad for jeep ride up in Grass Valley. It was a beautiful day and so bumpy.. I kept thinking "I really needed a sports bra for this excursion" & "if I was pregnant my baby would have popped out at any time." The view from the top of the mountain was gorgeous!  





The weather was perfect as usual.. That night we went to the little store down on the main road and got their ice cream! It's a cute little ice cream shop and fountain drinks and candy are there as well. It's the best idea I have ever heard of. The next Sunday we all got up and went to Pine Valley church. On Labor Day especially it's so crowded with so many visitors so they hold it outside on a broadcast system. It was really cool to be in that kind of environment for sacrament and I just loved being outside. The rest of the day was spent riding on the Razor and 4 wheelers.. it was such a blast! 

Trev & Linz the lovebirds :)

The Theobald family came up on Sunday and stayed in the trailer on our property and it was so fun to have them around too! We all mostly ate and then laid around a lot! Monday was more of the same. We did a little riding went and got yummy ice cream and fountain drinks.. again, and then rested at the cabin. We didn't leave to come home until about 4 p.m. that day! It was such a great weekend and I feel so blessed to have a place like this to run off too.. it really gives me such peace when I'm up there and I love some outdoor time! 

Not to mention my dog gets completely wiped out every time we go there and she barley moves around for at least a day afterwards! 



No comments:

Post a Comment