9.14.2012

Five For Fiday.. Three Weeks Worth ..

Five For Friday

Okay, I've already missed two weeks.. and now for my 3rd week!
I'll do the most recent week first...

  • Sunday was a fun relaxing enjoyable day of nothing.
  • Went to California for a work conference - felt so grown up.
  • Had a very self-less mom who tagged along to my work conference.
  • Had a day of heavy rain
  • Had a sleep in day in the middle of the week :) 


September 7th
  • Helped get little sis ready for homecoming! 
  • Went to PV with some great friends and enjoyed a day of riding.
  • Had one of my good friends come back into town and stay with us.. staying for the next month! 
  • Went to a reception.. weddings :) 
  • 4 day work week.. enough said

August 31
  • Went to Pine Valley.. heaven on earth.. not much else to say
  • Fun movie night w/hubby. 
  • Good pool time & dinner time with Kris. 
  • working half days :)
  • gym time!

No comments:

Post a Comment