6.28.2013

Fathers Day ..


I am by far the luckiest girl to have this guy as a dad! 
I am a little behind on my Father's Day post but 
had to brag about my amazing Dad for a bit!
I was so happy I got to spend the day with him! 
We had a yummy BBQ and got to hang out together all day! 

My Dad is such an important person in my life.. and I tend
to talk more about my mother or post more pictures with her
but I sure love this guy lots! 

He has always been there for me when I needed him, has constantly
been a strong source for our family and has loved and loved! 
He's the most hard working and giving person I think I've ever met.. 
which are two qualities I adore.

I can always count on having a great time when I'm hanging out with him! 
I think we have the same sense of humor.. 
And I know we have similar 
personality traits because my family constantly reminds us of this. 
We always tease and laugh and joke or make fun of people 
and these times, as small as they may sound, mean the world to me! 
We can just give each other these 'looks' and laugh.. .
I am so happy to have such a strong relationship with 
one of the most important people in my life! 

I also didn't forget about my Father-in-law! I don't get to see or spend 
much time with him since he lives about 5 hours away.. 
but I do cherish the times I do get to see him. 
He's a really sweet, giving and loyal human being! 
I am sure glad my husband has him for a Dad and I get the chance
to have him as a Dad as well! 

Of course my cute husband isn't a Dad yet.. but one day he will make the 
best.. greatest Dad ever! 
I can't wait to be a witness to that! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment