6.18.2013

26th Birthday..

This year my birthday fell on a Sunday but that didn't stop
the celebrating!

I've always loved my birthday and have been blessed to have great birthdays..
but as you get older and older you realize how sometimes they just
aren't fun. I'm on the downward slope to 30 now.. but some people
say their 30's were their best years, so that is something to
look forward too :)
I'm sure one day I'll read this and really laugh at myself! 

The weekend of my birthday we went down to Las Vegas. 
It wasn't exactly planned for my birthday. 
My parents had a time share to use by a certain date and thought
it'd be fun to have all of us come down. 
It obviously worked out to my advantage though, since it did
fall on my birthday weekend. 

We left Friday night and ate at Ruth Chris ( I Think) It was delicious! 
They had the best sweet potato casserole stuff that I've ever
eaten in my entire life and no I'm not exaggerating. 
That night us girls went back to our room and let the boys
go out and gamble. I don't mind sitting and watching
or gambling a LITTLE bit but I'm not way into it and
hate when my money goes to waste! 

Not a bad view for my weekend.. 
We stayed at the Grand Chateau Marriott which is kind of behind
the Vegas strip.  For not being directly on the strip, it has pretty
awesome views. 

The next day we got up and did some shopping at the 
Miracle Mile Shops in Planet Hollywood. 
It was mostly a long day of shopping but I did find some real gems :)
I had been eye balling this purse all weekend and my hubby surprised me 
with grabbing it and buying it for me.. only the 100th time
I had picked it up! 






After our long day of shopping we headed to see
Shania Twain at Caesars. 
I was so excited! I love Shania and grew up listening
to all her songs! I still had them all memorized! 
She put on a great show! My whole family attended except
my Dad who decided he would just gamble instead! 
I loved her show though and all the songs she performed! 


After Shania we were all starving and decided to go to Cheesecake Factory
since it was so close to us. 
It was super delicious as usual, but unfortunately we were all so tired
we ended finishing eating at almost midnight.
Even though it was only June 1st everyone made them sing to me.. 
but I did have a really yummy cheesecake. 


Having some fun after Shania.. 




 My all time favorite store.. 




The next morning on my actual birthday we had to check out and 
head back home.. but 
We did run over to the Cosmo hotel and enjoy their buffet brunch
which is heavenly. It has the best food! 
It was a great way to end the trip.. 


My  mom was cute and got me a delicious Dairy Queen birthday cake
so I had that waiting for me when we got back into town.




 Some great finds at Aldo.. 


I also got a special visit from this cute girl and her beautiful baby! 
I was so happy I got to see them on my bday! 


Well another year older and wiser.. I hope :) 

(the pictures are bit blurry and I'm not sure why)

No comments:

Post a Comment