7.12.2012

Fathers Day 2012

Oh man.. I'm behind again on my blogging! ..


Well I have a few recent happenings to document on.. A  few weeks ago was Fathers Day. Since Adam's Dad doesn't live close to us we mostly celebrate it with my parents. On Sunday morning my dad decided he wanted to go to Mesquite for a buffet brunch! We headed down in the morning and enjoyed a nice brunch with him! Afterwards I went back over to my parents house and hung out with my dad for the remainder of the day. It was a great Sunday and it's always fun to hang out with my dad! 


I have the best dad in the whole world.. but really I do :) I love him so much and cannot say enough nice and wonderful things about my dad! He's set such a great example for all the men in my life and for me :) 
Love you Dad! 



 I am usually getting picked on one way or another in my family! 


Hot RayBands that I want




No comments:

Post a Comment