7.12.2012

Recent Happenings..

Here are a few things we've been up too lately.. 






Tuachan - Seen Hairspray but want to see Aladdin more! Free tickets so we couldn't pass them up.. even though Adam looks like he's not enjoying himself, he is :) 


My weekend activity.. or at least it seems :) Las Vegas



Rough Life...


Pool Time on Saturdays in our hot hot town! 


One of our good friends had their precious baby boy in June.. and I love him! He's very content because he never cries when I hold him! 



My cute companion



The only 4th of July picture that I have, sad huh! 4th of July consisted of swimming, eating, the movies, swimming, shopping and watching Fireworks at my parents! 



These two are best friends.. 


Just our usual Sunday chats and dinners.. 


More Pool Time... Love It 

Well there's kind of an update on the Holden's! We've been keeping pretty busy with work and lots of family time! We are getting really excited since my brother will be home in 2 days.. 2 days can you freaking believe it?! I'm super anxious and excited to see him! He flies in on Saturday at 4:20 and I can't wait! Then exactly 2 weeks from today I will be off of work and on my way to Vegas to then be on my way to Hawaii with my family.. This month can't get much better! Unless maybe I won a million dollars, but other than that I'm so happy! :) The next time I plan to post will be ALL about Elder Meserve's return! YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment