6.13.2012

Birthday Boy..





Last Monday the 12th of June was Adam's 26th Birthday.. yes two.six.. we are getting old! 


We kind of celebrated Adam's birthday over the course of a weekend. His parents from Salt Lake came into town on Friday to stay with us (which in our 3 1/2 years of marriage, they never have) so it was really fun! On Saturday his Dad made us a delicious breakfast, and we went out to this really cute antique shop in Santa Clara and his mom bought me the prettiest candlesticks ever that match our house perfectly. Afterwards we went to Five Guys to take his parents there because we love that place! They have really good hamburgers and fries. We then went over to catch the movie the Avengers. Adam didn't love the movie, but I thought it was pretty good! That night we planned a dinner with both of our families which Adam chose La Frontera. It was yummy and we enjoyed the time with both of our parents and my sister! 


Later that night we went up to my parents house for cake and ice cream. We are currently still under some remodeling with our floors so we have no table in our house yet.. post to come soon about that mess.. but anyway I got Adam a really cute cake at Harmons with the baseball theme! :) haha.. he loved it! 











Since we basically celebrated his birthday with his family on Saturday night we didn't do a whole lot for his actual birthday on Monday. Lucky for Adam he had the day off, but I was stuck working all day. He had to go get his license renewed... yep, getting up there in age, so that wasn't very fun. But that night my family stopped by to give him their gifts and say hi, and then it was off to Monday night softball in St. George. I guess for Adam's birthday it suited him well being with his friends, and playing softball .. definitely in his element.  


I know I say it every year but I can't believe that we've celebrated this many birthdays together already. It's weird to think this is the 6th birthday I've celebrated with him! And I can only hope there are at least 90 more to go! :) I love my hubby and am so grateful he's in my life...


Happy Birthday Adam! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment