6.08.2012

Memorial Weekend 2012





On Friday I got off work early at 4 p.m. and Adam, Tay and I headed up to Pine Valley. I was so excited for a nice relaxing and fun weekend in PV. Friday night we hung out inside and watched two movies. I was pretty bummed out because it was windy and really chilly up there Friday and Saturday. 




Saturday was a relaxing day inside. We did go for a nice walk and just played games, watched movies and then went to Branden Iron. It just opened this last weekend and it was really good! They also opened a cute little ice cream/fountain drink/candy shop next door that we are excited to try out! 











On Sunday we had another really lazy day and went for a pretty drive. I really wanted to go on a fun hike, but since it was so cold this weekend we couldn't so I'm definitely preparing for next weekend when I can! 


After 3 lazy days in Pine Valley I was really sad to leave and get back to regular daily life.. We did have a fun Memorial Day in St. George and went and saw What To Expect When Your Expecting - it was really cute and funny! I'm so grateful for the wonderful memorial weekends that we get to have and I'm so thankful for all the amazing people that have given us our freedoms! 



This dog was all tuckered out after her long weekend full of play haha..






No comments:

Post a Comment