6.11.2012

25th Birthday -yikes!

I know I'm so lame......so my birthday was last Saturday June 2nd.. 25th birthday to be exact and I can.not. believe it! I do feel old.. and I feel like I should have a lot more accomplished at age 25.. but oh well :) 

Lucky for me, my birthday happen to hit on a Saturday so I was blessed that family and friends weren't working! Adam surprised me first thing that morning with a delicious Perks beverage! 
Then we were off to my parents house because our house is under some re-modeling (post about that later) Adam was able to enjoy some pool time while I got myself ready. My mom made us some spa dates and I was beyond excited! I was in major need of a pedicure and I hadn't had a facial in forever, so I was ecstatic! The facial felt amazing and was so relaxing, the pedicure was of course great as well. We went to St. George Day Spa and the girls were so friendly! I was grateful that my mom had this awesome idea for my birthday. During our spa visit my grandma Betty called me.. She always sends a card and money on our birthdays but never calls, so I was really excited to talk to her. I don't get to see her enough or talk to her so I was really grateful she called me and thought of me on my day. She's the sweetest and it meant SO much to me that she called! 



After our spa day Adam wanted to take me shopping.. he says I'm way too picky to have him grab me something so it's a lot easier if we just go together and I get what I like. . which I guess is a smart idea :) Unfortunately this mall trip didn't make me happy and I found nothing I liked.. so off to get my cake at Cold Stone. Adam ordered me a delicious ice cream cake this year. Once we met back up at my parents we went to Pancho & Leftys for the bday dinner. I was really glad Linzi could come along too! 



Typical picture of us two.. Adam being a goof.






After dinner we headed once again to my parents to open presents, cake and all that fun! Some close friends stopped by too to say hi and give me a sweet gift! I always feel so loved on my birthday.. whether its phone calls, texts or lovely facebook posts - I just love all the handy ways now-days to say happy birthday! 









I really couldn't have asked for a better day.. All I wanted was to be with my family and close friends.. I have amazing friends, one that's so far away but yet knows me oh so well and got me the cutest gift ever! I also have such amazing family that seem to always know what I'm in need of or wanting at the time! :) Thanks to this guy for making me feel so special every day but especially my day of birth! 

Well.. quarter of a century old now.. Better start getting serious about life's big decisions huh!?


hmm.. maybe next year :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment