5.23.2012

Vegas in May & Weekend Fun

Okay.. well no surprise here, we had another tourney in Vegas last weekend! This weekend I decided to go down with Adam. It was fun but ... I had to watch our friend's 18 month old son! Ha, luckily I had 3 other wives who were incredibly helpful during the 8 hour day. He was such a cute kid and actually really well behaved, but oh so tiring. I don't know how you mother's do it! :) 


The boys took, I think 4th place this time. They were pretty bummed out, but it was a really long day of playing non stop and it was really warm in Vegas! We left around 4 that afternoon and of course couldn't forget a slurpee at 7-11! At least that kind of made Adam's day :) 





By the end of the day once we got home I was totally exhausted and ready to lay on my couch and do nothing. We had a fun relaxing night at home with Durangos and 'Crazy, Stupid Love'. . perfect way to end the day. .

On Sunday we ran over to my parents house to watch the Solar Eclipse! My mom got those special glasses and it was one of the coolest things I've seen! It was so neat to watch it move over the sun and to see how the whole sky was kind of a darker color!  

I know we look so awesome in the 'special sunglasses' ...


Montana got a doggy cut! The shag was definitely over due for a new hair do! Oh I love this little mut! 


Adam & I have been trying to go on more and more walks lately.. It's kind of hard in St. George's heat but I love it still.. Here's a really pretty picture of us going one morning, the sunrise was perfect.. 



I am loving this summer sunshine!

This next weekend is my very long awaited - 3 day weekend.. Memorial Weekend! I CAN'T wait to get out of town and head up to the cabin. Me Adam Tay Gabe and the parentals are heading up on Friday.. I'm looking forward to some quiet time, hiking, smores, Branden Iron, beautiful sunrises/sunsets, and fresh mountain air. . :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment