5.21.2012

Brian Regan; Dad's Bday; Mothers Day

Well a lot has been going on and I have been slacking lately at posting about all the happenings! 


A few weekends ago Adam and I got to go to Brian Regan at Tuachan! We loved it! My boss actually gave us the tickets as a Christmas present, so it was really fun to get to go with him and his cute family. Adam has only really seen Tuachan in the dark at Thriller, so it was fun to go with him. We also went to Cafe Rio before with Chad and his family.. I could eat at that place every freakin day I swear. The comedy show was hilarious and the opening guy for Brian was great too. 




The next day Adam headed down to Vegas for a tournament. I decided to stay behind and enjoy my Saturday and sleep in :) It was a much needed day of relaxation and time to myself! It also happened to be my dad's birthday and I really wanted to spend time with him. That day I decided to sleep in, clean, and then spend most of my afternoon at the pool.. 


pure heaven.. 


I then headed off to dinner with my family and celebrated my dad's 49th birthday. It was fun to hang out with them. We ate dinner at Patio Grill, wasn't my  most favorite, but they had some seafood my dad really wanted to try. Adam didn't get home in time to come to dinner but luckily he didn't get home too late from Vegas. My fun-filled day just flew by :) 






 Man, I love my dad! I don't know what we would do with out him! I have said it a million times over but he's the greatest dad ever, and I'm so thankful for his fun-loving relationship with my husband. I couldn't ask for a better family to be with. 


Mother's day was on Sunday. We got to call and skype my brother on his mission! It was so wonderful to hear his voice and see him! We all can't really believe he has less than 2 months to go! It's crazy how when you know he's coming home soon you don't need tons of 'talk' time! We were all pretty content with the few hours he had. I can not wait for that kid to come home.. I definitely need his goofy butt here.


My mom is so amazing.. I'm so glad I got to spend a great day with her. We had a fun BBQ and enjoyed really yummy birthday cake and ice cream! :) I love my mom so much and am grateful for the wonderful example she is to me. I'm hoping someday to be half the mom she is! 




For now this is my baby.. :) 


Hope all you mothers had a wonderful day! I am still preparing myself for that big role! 

No comments:

Post a Comment