5.15.2012

50th Birthday for Mom & another weekend

Happy 50th Birthday to the greatest woman in my life..
my Mother! 

Now her birthday was on May 2nd and she celebrated on the beach with my dad in Puerto Rico, but we did celebrate it a little early a few Sundays ago with a little Luau BBQ with swimming and yummy birthday cake! 

Here's our great decorating skills with our Luau stuff! 


Poolside with my sista! 


We had a blast enjoying the pool time and yummy food our friend Keli'i made with Adam's help! and the great weather and the yummy cake! :) 

50 great years for my mom.. and hopefully another great 50 years ahead! 


As for this last weekend... 
We enjoyed some nice relaxing days and spent some time with my sister since my
parents were out of town. We got to watch her sing at her recital and she sounded absolutely gorgeous. I love her voice. Afterwards we had dinner together, went and watched a few innings of the Desert Hills vs. Snow Canyon high school baseball game.. (yes, I have no kids playing baseball, friends, or acquaintances, but somehow we watch the community game).. it was perfect weather for a few innings though! We also got to go on another quick double date with Tay and her boyfriend Gabe to Menchies.. my new favorite place! I also had an extremely lazy Sunday, but so nice to just do nothing sometimes! 





At Dixie High.. too bad Dixie wasn't playing though.. 

The gorgeous biggest moon ever! Iphone picture doesn't quite do it justice though! 




Lazy Sunday with the pup

No comments:

Post a Comment