4.13.2012

Sweet 16..


Last Wednesday on 04/11 was my dear sister Taylor's 16th birthday! Oh man I cannot believe she is already 16! Time flys! She had a surprise birthday party last week with all of her friends and then on her actual birthday we had Olive Garden, cake and presents! I think she had a blast! I have loved seeing her grow up to be a beautiful young woman! She is so smart, caring, funny, and so loved! I'm really happy that I got a wonderful baby sister 16 years ago! It's fun with her because I can remember a lot about her growing up and I can even remember the day she was born. We were all at Charlies (ice cream place in town) and my mom was having really hard contractions and decided to go check them out. . a little while later Taylor was born. :) She definitely adds such a sweet spirit into our family!


 



On a side note.. This week is full of birthday celebrations. One of my close friends, Krystal is turning 26 today! So a happy birthday shout out to her! She is such a special friend and I hope she enjoys her big day! :)

xoxo

1 comment: