4.19.2012

An Angel..

On Tuesday evening heaven received a wonderful angel..
Sarah Adams Mickelson lost her long battle with cancer.
She had been fighting for about a year and a half and was
so strong. I'm so sad to see her leave this earth, she
was such an amazing person and friend and will be greatly missed by all.
I will always cherish the memories I shared with her in school, in church and in
our home place of Diamond Valley :)
She had such a sweet spirit, was so funny and so smart!
I remember talking to her a lot right after high school it was sometime between our
freshman year of college and when she came back home
from BYU Idaho but we stayed in touch a lot and I will
never forget those special times..
I know she is in a much better place now and will be watching over
all of her loved ones..
at this time I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel.



Love this picture from Tasha's wedding of us girls...
treasured picture for sure..
09/13/2008


1 comment: