4.24.2012

Beautiful Weekend

This last weekend was absolutely beautiful! I was in love with the weather and everything about the weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't get a great start to my weekend since I attended the viewing and funeral of my dear friend, Sarah. It was so hard to go to both of these things but I am also glad I did. Sarah's service was beautiful and her family was such an inspiration of strength and their testimonies. I will always miss Sarah but I know that she is in a wonderful amazing place and will watch over her loved ones. I was happy that I got to see some amazing friends that I cherish. I hardly ever see the group of girls I grew up with and when I do its always fun! We took a really cute picture but of course, I can't get it to upload correctly! :( 

After the viewing Friday night my parents treated us to Menchies! We haven't been before and it was delicious! Definitely will be going back again soon! 




Saturday was a fun day with my sister! Adam had to work that day so we got to hang out! We went to lunch at Five Guys, shopping at ULTA and then home to lounge around. We ended up going swimming once Adam and Gabe came over. I haven't swam in my parents pool yet, and it was SO nice! After we swam we went and saw the new movie, 'Think Like A Man'-it was hilarious! We all really liked it, so it you are needing a good movie go see that one! We actually went on a double date with my sister and her boyfriend.. yes, totally weird! But we actually had a really good time! 

On Sunday we drove up to Diamond to see Kolten Condie speak for his homecoming. He is the last 'friend' of Trevors before he gets to come home! yay so close! The below picture is just a random picture we took before church! I LOVE Adam's new hair cut :) 
After church we enjoyed our Sunday with my family, having a fun BBQ outside and then swimming afterwards, followed by Ghost Protocol movie and ice cream.. couldn't ask for a better weekend with the people I love! 



This next weekend I'm headed off to Women's Conference again with my mother! I CAN.NOT wait. I'm so ready for a little mini-vacation and some quality time with my mom. We are going to be staying with Jade & Keri and I'm so excited. These ladies are so fun and I couldn't ask for a better pair to hang out with! I'm not looking forward to leaving my hubby behind and then having to come back Saturday to an empty house, since he'll be gone in Vegas for softball - but I guess a little time apart will be good? yeah? ...

until next time...
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute Amanda! I will miss Sarah too. She was such a sweet girl but it's nice to know she is in a better place. Gosh! I love this gospel...if we were any different and didn't have the understanding that we do, things would probably be much more difficult. Thanks for posting so often. I love to read them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Shay! I know I am so happy we have that wonderful gospel in our lives! :) Thank you! Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete