5.17.2011

birthday girl!

Today is this girls birthday! Happy Birthday Liz!
I wanted to do a quick shout out to one of my very closest
friends, Elizabeth Teresa Elmes Okeson :)
Today she had a very very special day..One birthday
that she'll NEVER forget. She found out the gender of her
cute little 'bean' in her tummy! :) This is numero uno for the Okeson's
so obviously one of the happiest and most exciting days
in their lives.. and it landed on her birthday! How special is that?
They are having a BOY!  duh.. I knew that already. i just
had a weird feeling it was a boy! yay!
Anyway.. Liz is such a good friend. She is crazy, outgoing, funny,
lovable, talkative, energetic, loyal, & generous!
She's such a great listener and is always there to talk
and listen! She is crazy and fun.. she'll make any boring
situation.. well not boring! I have known her since Elementary school
we have had awesome times ever since then! I really
wish that we lived closer to each other! I am so excited
and happy for her at this special time in her life. It's so
crazy how life works out because she was never the one to
say she would have a baby or even be one of the first to have a baby
and now she is due w/a beautiful baby boy in October! :)
I am SO happy
and since I won't be an Aunt for
 awhile... Liz I am going to be an
Aunt :) Thanks!
I love you and wish you a wonderful happy birthday!

1 comment: