8.03.2010

Training & Trev leaving

So this week I have just finished week 3 and now I have to start on week 4! Week 3 was crazy! You had to do two - three minute runs! Yes, and I've done it outside the past 2 times - not the best idea ever. But when I come home and I've completed it I feel so awesome! I am so happy to be doing this, especially with Liz! It's been nice to have someone with me that is running too! And Adam is really supportive which is helpful! he always tells me to push myself and i'll make it through! :) I am excited for when it actually starts to cool down outside so I can run outside but in nice weather! I need to go to the gym asap!
So my baby brother is leaving next Wednesday! 1 week and 1 day left to be here! Luckily, Adam and I had a great Sunday with my family. We hung out all day together and played Phase 10, and Corn Hole/Toss it was so fun! Tonight I am going w/my siblings to dinner so we can hang out us 3 one last time! Then Thursday we are having a huge bbq w/all the family because my grandparents are coming in to town tomorrow! :) Trevor's farewell is Sunday and then he'll be leaving Wednesday. It's weird to think that the whole summer has already gone by and now he's leaving! It's crazy! But I support him and hope he really enjoys his time out there!
Last weekend I had such a good weekend with Adam. It was fun to just hang out with him and have some much needed alone -down time. love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment