8.25.2010

Ready to Race

So as most of you know I have been training to do a 5k which was scheduled for Sept. 6, Labor Day.. well Liz called me last night and suggested we do the race which is this Friday.. yes i said THIS Friday! :) So.. I think I am ready.. for the most part. Yesterday I did week 5 training and was able to keep my run up for 20 minutes w/out breaks.. (ok I had two short breaks).. haha anyways, I am ready to race! The race is in Cedar City and it's at night, so thats a plus because it won't be so hot! I am so excited to do it.. and I am happy that my husband and family will be there too!

I will post some pictures of the race (if I remember to take some). Other than that Adam is coaching football game on Saturday in Mesquite so I'll be there supporting that! besides those plans we will hopefully just be relaxing the rest of the weekend! :)

Wish me luck!


amanda

1 comment: