3.18.2010

Yay for the weekend! .. almost!

This weekend I am throwing one of my best friend's her bridal shower! I can't wait, I am so excited for her and to see some old friends! I have super fun games planned and I hope everything turns out great for her! I actually really like planning showers and I am way happy that I got to do this for Liz! She is getting married in about 2 weeks! It has gone by soo fast! I remember just talking about it and sort of helping her plan it out and now it is right here! I saw my dress the other day, It's pink and with a lime green sash to wear with it, it's super cute! Adam is wearing a pink tie to match me. Adam and I are both so happy to be the maid of honor and best man and are so grateful to be a part of their wonderful day! :) Marriage is soo much fun and soo much work, but I think Liz and Jeff are perfect for each other and will be so happy to finally be married and have a place of their own!
I am also so proud of myself because last Sunday I organized all my scrapbooking stuff and realized I have a TON of stuff and should for sure start scrapbooking again! :) I really love it! Anyway, I am so glad it's Thursday.. this week has gone by so fast and I just want it to be Saturday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amanda!!!!! I loved the bridal shower! Its so crazy how were all "grown up" married.. starting little families! haha!!! Marriage is AWESOME and I wouldnt change it.. but there is rough patches to over come sometimes, as long as you grow together things will be great!! Im so excited to see all of you dressed up all cute and fancy!!!! YAY!!! You did a great job on thed shower!!!! See you next week for a wedding :P!!! OH.. Post some picts of the shower!!! haha!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete