3.30.2010

Liz's wedding in 4 days!

I am so excited for one of my best friends wedding in 4 days! I can't wait! I am so happy for her and Jeff. I can't wait. They are so meant for eachother, it's crazy! I couldn't have picked two better people for eachother. I am so blessed to be a part of their day, and to have my husband be a part of their special day as well! I actually was a part of the first night they met!! We were seniors in high school and Liz told me that she met this kid, Jeff on myspace and he wanted to come up to her parents house and hang out to meet her! Liz told me I needed to come over and hang out and meet this kid with her. So I did and here we are 5 years later... they are getting hitched! :) I can still remember the first night they met and hung out with eachother and it's funny, but some how I knew they were going to be with eachother! I really look up to them and their relationship! They have lasted a good strong 5 years and I think it's amazing! They have both grown and matured so much, and it's great to see them doing that together! They are going to have a great life and adventure as married couple! Congrats Liz and Jeff! :)Love you both.. can't wait for Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment