3.15.2010

Got this from Tash and thought it was kinda fun!

A- Age: 22..
B- Bed size: King
C- Chore you hate: hmm.. cleaning the bathroom!
D- Dog's name: Montana
E- Essential food/item: ice cream :)
F- Favorite color: hot pink
G- Gold or silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'6'
I- I am: ready for a vacation!
J- Job: Administrative Assistant - Parker Advisory Group
K- Kids: Zero, none, nada
L- Living arrangements: I live w.Adam and montana in 3 bedroom house.
M-Mom's name: ?? Donna.. both mom's!
N- Nickname: manda panda, stinkers, amanda bear
O- Overnight hospital stay: I haven't ever had an overnight stay.. just two surgerys that were a few hours long!
P- Pet peeve: chewing super loud! driving very slow when I'm in a hurry... ah! people that make up lies!
Q- Quote from a movie: "He was a retard... he was a retard"
R- Right or left handed: Righty
S- Siblings: Trevor (18), Taylor (13) and then Adam's sister Trish and brother Paul.
T- Time you wake up: 7... ish :)
U- Unique thing about your car: It's a push start...
V- Vegetable you hate: I hate mushrooms & calauflower.
W- Ways you run late: hhmm.. doing my hair.. it always takes longer than i expect.
X- X-rays you've had: teeth, & knee
Y- Yummy food you make: hhm.. i can make yummy desserts?
Z- Zoo favorite: tiger and polar bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment