3.03.2010

March finally!

Well I had a great weekend last weekend in Vegas with the family and Adam! I am glad we all got to spend time together and I really didn't want to come home! :( I am also way happy it's March and ready for Spring now! I can't believe its March already though. One of my bestest friends is getting married in exactly one month from today! I have lots of planning and helping to do! I'm way excited! This next weekend Adam is playing in a softball tournament! I'm excited to hang out with all our friends.. just hoping it's not freezing or raining! (weather said it's supposed to rain) not fun! Trish and Tony (Adam's sister) are coming to stay with us this weekend and watch the softball games! I haven't seen them in over a month, so I am excited to see them! I'm ready for a long weekend or a vacation.. unfortunately I have about 13 weeks (or so) until I get to go on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment