2.20.2013

Wedding of the Year..


My baby brother got married on February 8 this year! 
I could not have been more happy and proud of him! I'm so 
glad he found his sweet bride Linzi. . and that they
chose the beautiful temple to be married
for time and all eternity. 
I am so grateful that my husband and I could be
a part of their day and be in the temple with them.
I was so blessed that I got to see him get married..
and I won't forget his special day. 
They are the perfect couple and in fact in a way I am 
jealous of how well they mesh and compliment each other.
Even if my parents could have arranged his marriage
I don't think they could have chosen better. 
My brother got back from his mission last July and
him and Linzi were instantly inseparable. 
We all knew they would get married really soon
and wouldn't wait too long. 
They got engaged in October and started planning
for a February wedding.
The day was perfect! It was really cold outside, but
right as they came out of the temple that morning
it was sunny and they were able to get some 
gorgeous pictures. They looked so happy
and excited for their future! 
After the temple we had a really delicious luncheon
at the Opera House, put on by the same sweet
lady, Kelly, who catered my luncheon as well. 
Then we got ready for the reception since we had to be 
there early for pictures. 
They picked the Bell Tower for their reception and it 
turned out stunning! The decorations were so pretty
and the food was yummy! I don't have a lot of pictures
to put on here from the wedding day, since I was busy
mingling around, but when we do get their official pictures
back I'll post some of them! Here's just a few
that I tried to snap quickly! 

I loved our gray dresses we wore and my sister and I 
got these smoking hot high heels to wear that were
adorable, but were not 5+ hour shoes.. 
The groomsmen including my husband, Adam
helped decorate their car and did a really good
and nasty job! 
The bride and groom were sent off with awesome sparklers
and were on their way to paradise in Cancun. 

Happy Wedding Day! 



1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! They both look so happy. I'm so sad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete