2.28.2013

Valentines & Baby Oakley

Another Valentines has come and gone already..
how time flies! 

This year was very low key for Adam and I.. like more
so than any other year I think.
We both worked through out the day and I was given
beautiful flowers at work.. Even though flowers
do die within a week I do love receiving them at work! 
He did good this year! 

My dad also surprised me this year and got me
chocolate covered strawberries, which were delicious! 
My mom dropped by my work that day and delivered them
and a nice big diet Pepsi.. so I definitely had a 
great Valentines Day.. 
After work Adam and I  just laid around our house and got Five Guys
to go and ate at home.. Like I said, very low key..
It's kind of the type of Valentines night you would probably
have if you had children, which we don't, we are just
that boring! :) 
Luckily, that weekend we went out and saw 
'Silver Linings Playbook' and had a nicer dinner.
I really liked that movie! Jennifer Lawrence won 
best actress for it! I love her! 
It was a great way to spend the day of love..
It's always amazing each year when I count how many
Valentines I've had now with Adam.. I think we are on like
7 or something.. I guess I should count better.

In other news.. I got to spend some more
time with my beautiful little 'niece' Oakley.. 
I am just completely in love.. It's totally
different I think when your really good friends have babies
and you spend more time with them. I haven't ever
felt so connected and so very much wanting a baby
as I did when I held her and saw Kris being
'mom'.. I think it'll be the same feelings once my
bff Chelsey gives birth to her girl.. I can't wait, her baby
is being a little more stubborn and won't come yet! 
But I am very much excited to meet and hold her too! 



Isn't she to die for? She's so beautiful and I am in love with
all her brown hair! She's just the sweetest! 
I can't wait to watch this little girl grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment