2.06.2013

Best Friends & Baby Showers

I had the absolute pleasure of planning and attending
2 of my very best friend's baby showers these last few weeks.

Krystal is due with a baby girl on February 13th
and Chelsey is due with a baby girl on March 1st. 
I couldn't be happier for my two best friends! 
They are both going to make incredible mom's and
I'm so glad I got to be a part of their journey to motherhood!
I am hoping any day now that Kris is going to pop..
she is keeping me updated every so often and I have
a small feeling that baby girl isn't going to last until February 13th..
but we'll see :) 

Kris' shower was on Saturday, January 19th! 
I love LOVE planning showers/parties so I had told
Kris from the get go that I was going to plan her baby shower.
I was really happy to have one of her good friends, Kelsey
 be willing to help out as well.
I think it turned out great! She had a lot of good friends
there and I had planned a couple of fun games. 
Kelsey and her family did our delicious lunch 
and I took care of the decorations and games.
I was really sad I didn't get any pictures of the decorations
but I did pom poms hanging from the light fixture
and they were pink & zebra printed and then 
a fun little backdrop of balloons and streamers for the
present table. 
It was really fun to see Kris getting ready and excited for baby girl! 
I am really glad that she gave me the honor of
hosting her shower! I had so much fun! 
Here are a few pictures that were taken at the shower 
that day..






Kelsey's Mom is a hoot! 

About a week later I got to attend Chelsey's shower here
in St. George. Chelsey has been my life-long best friend..
and I wouldn't have missed her shower for anything.
Her mom and sister in laws hosted an awesome shower
in the morning with delicious crepes! 

Chelsey got a lot of great gifts and looked awesome pregnant..
of course!
 It was also wonderful to catch up with all of my girls.
I adore this group of gals and love our random get together's.
Yep, I'm the last one of the bunch to pop out a baby..and i'm
just going to soak up all the advice and encouragement I can
for now! 



She looks great pregnant right? 
Fun little fact about this picture: Once I put my hand on her cute
belly.. baby girl kicked me to say 'hello'! I was so happy she wanted
to say hi to her aunt amanda! 

  Me and the Belly's 

I can't wait to meet these two incredible baby girls! 

I unfortunately didn't get any pictures, 
but the same week as Kris' shower
was my soon-to-be sister in laws Bridal Shower, 
which me and Taylor through.
It was so much fun! I loved the decorations and games..they were
a blast and my mom did amazing with the food! 
We only played a few games, but everything turned out
pretty much how I wanted it too. I love
the details that go along with these parties
and I really enjoyed hosting them! 


3 comments:

  1. Can't believe Kris has had her baby! So crazy! I'm so glad I got to be down there and see everyone! So nice to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you and our random get togethers too!! And yes, Chels is the cutest prego lady ever!!! haha... It was great seeing everyone! And I miss you gals like crazy! Its so great that after all these years we are still friends and close!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both! I am so glad I got to see you too! :) Chels I wish baby girl was here already! And Tash.. I know it's so nice to stay in touch after like 15 - 20 years of friendships! :)

    ReplyDelete