12.21.2012

'Tis the Season

I am behind on my posting! I feel like I have a lot to catch up on..
so we will just kind of do a re-cap of our month so far.
I absolutely love this time of year.
By far my most favorite month!
I am so blessed to have a husband that puts up
with my festivities and plans them.. and a family
that I can live close to to enjoy it with!

This year we were able to go to the Dickens Festival again.
This is something that I try to go to every year.
It's usually pretty crowded and filled with lots
of goodies and fun things to purchase. This year my good
friend Kris tagged along with us! It was fun! I only
got one picture that was photobomed by my Dad.. and I only had
a copy of it on Insta since I already deleted it!


The same weekend of the Dickens Festival my
brother and his fiance decided to take their Bridal
pictures for their wedding. They asked if Adam
and I would help out with taking their pictures.
They turned out adorable! I can't wait to see the final
product! They did them here in St. George kind of by
the Judd's store and on Tabernacle!
Linzi looked gorgeous and her dress and all their
wedding preparations are starting to come together!

I adore my Christmas Tree this year..
I'm kind of slightly obsessed with it! I think it fits our house perfectly &
looks so good in the corner of our little living room.
Not the best quality picture .. for some reason
my phone update and deleted all my new pictures.


I'm really excited for this wonderful holiday but also
 a little sad for my hubby. His family is up north
and we won't be able to spend time with them
on Christmas. However, we are going to be traveling
up there the first weekend of January, so we
are excited for that!

I was so happy we got all our Christmas decorations put up
so fast this year and our house feels so cozy at night with
all my lights plugged in!

Montana got a new hair cut & Christmas bows!

We had my company Christmas dinner party at Gun Barrel this year.
My boss and his wife are the nicest couple and are
fun to sit and enjoy dinner with!

We spent our weekend, last weekend doing all of our Christmas
shopping! It was pretty crazy but good to get it done!
Last year we were doing it very last minute so it feels good
to already have it done! I have a few more to purchase
but that's it! We mostly got our gifts online or at Old Navy, Ulta
and the mall!

My Grandma came in town this last week as well. She went home
to Colorado for a few weeks before coming back for the holiday.
When she got in and Adam and I were over there at my parents
house it finally felt like Christmas. It's weird how sometimes
the feeling of the holiday can come and go!

We kind of started a new tradition last year where the week before
Christmas we spend it doing activities with each other each night.
This week has been really hectic with all the different things
going on but also so much fun.

Monday night was my sister's concert at the Tabernacle.
She did amazing, she is so talented!

Tuesday we watched the Christmas movie, Jingle All The Way

Wednesday night I got my hair done (pic's later for that) and
my cousin Kelsey, revealed the sex of her baby which is coming
in May.. She's having a girl! :) We also drove around and looked
at all the pretty lights!

Thursday  night was a relaxing night where Adam cooked
dinner for my mom, grandma and I.

Friday night (today) we have a very fun thing planned.
My parents decided to adopt a family through our local
organization here in town called Kony Coins for Kids. We
went and did shopping for them, wrapped their gifts and we
get to deliver them tonight. I'm so glad we were able to help
out a family this year. My husband is dressing up as Santa..
he looks like the real deal..
My brother his Buddy the Elf too so they'll be fun to go
and deliver the gifts to the kids. . I have a feeling
they are all going to have too much fun
running around town dressed up!
We have a fun weekend planned of Christmas Festivities before
the actual holiday! My two Uncles are coming into town with
their families from California & Colorado today.. it'll be interesting
but fun I'm sure! And Adam and I will be spending
plenty of our time over there. It's hard to not be with
all our family at once though.. and we all will be missing my
Grandpa who unfortunately can't be here with us
physically this year, but I know will be there in spirit.


I know that I will have a lot to post about here in the next
few days.. but until then I hope you
all have a very Merry Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment