11.28.2012

Jubilee of Trees 2012




This year I got to go to the Jubilee of Trees with my
family, including my grandma who is in town for the
holidays. As usual, I loved the whole festive experience!
I love all the trees and every year tell myself that
 I want to decorate one for next year! This year my
mom and I did decide to decorate a smaller tree,
the 3 foot tree, and just start out small.
I took a few pictures of the trees I loved
and that were unique.


How pretty is this Paris tree? I love it!



This tree was one of my favorites.. It was a history
tree of St. George. How cool are the tiny ornaments
representing little historic buildings?
I LOVE the Pine Valley chapel and wanted to snap this
close up picture of it. It looks exactly
like the church. They did a fantastic job! 




Another successfull year at the Jubilee of Trees..
This event also marks the first of many (hopefully)
Christmas festivities for December!


1 comment:

  1. Aw.. I LOVED the Jubilee of Trees too!!!! So excited its Christmas time!!!

    ReplyDelete