11.15.2012

Fourth Wedding Anniversary..

I sure have been slacking on my blog.. there has
been a lot going on lately!
 
Adam and I celebrated 4 years of wedding bliss on
October 25th! I can't believe four years has come and gone
already! They aren't kidding when they tell
you time flies because it sure has for us!
4 years of marriage makes me sound very grown
up and old, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
 
Since our anniversary fell on a weekday we both had to work.
But after work we went out to dinner together...
(we've been pretty good lately and haven't gone out
to eat very often) so this was a treat.
We picked Olive Garden, which I guess is one of the more 'nicer'
restaurants for St. George.
We both had a delicious meal and enjoyed each other's company
And since we've been married a whopping 4 years
we went home afterwards and didn't do much else!
haha.. a very quiet but wonderful anniversary..
Sometimes that is all you need!
 
I'm sure glad I found this boy and I get to call
him my husband..
 
 
(got to love iPhone pictures)
 




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment