10.23.2012

It's Official..

I'm getting a sister-in-law!





I'm so thrilled to have this great girl be a part of my
family! She's so perfect for my brother..
words don't even begin to describe it!
She's stayed around the whole two years
while he was out on his mission and
they have been inseparatable since his return.

I was really excited that Trev wanted to include
both the families in the proposal!
He went out and bought T-shirts that spelled out
'Will you marry me?'
So each member of our families and
a few extras all wore the shirts
As they were hiking around Dixie Rock we
all got in our positions and
they came to the top of the rock close to where
we were standing and then Trevor did his thing.

It was so cute! Everyone was really excited..
and as you can see by the pictures
the night was perfect.. and they had
a gorgeous sunset.
And to top that night off...
nothing like going to Golden Corral
as an Engagement Celebration.. :)

They are planning for February for the wedding
and I couldn't be happier to add
another married couple to the
crazy family.

In other news..
Our last few weekends have been low key
and filled with fun.. movies, pumpkin shakes
& a beautiful walk along the river.


No comments:

Post a Comment