10.16.2012

Conference Weekend...

Conference has come and gone already.. 
I always love Conference weekends especially when they are
spent up in Pine Valley and in the fall time




We drove up on Friday night.. our beautiful view getting into the Valley..
Our friends Keli'i and Kirrily were still living with us
at this time so they came up as well..

We enjoyed a camp fire with S'mores of course.. and
the next night enjoyed S'mores, Reeses & Starbursts once
Linzi came up.. 

My brother came up later Friday night by himself 
we all had a really lazy day Saturday watching conference



And sleeping.. 
We also fit in a little ride. Pine Valley is so beautiful this time of year
I just can't get over it.
I love this season and St. George kind of goes 
from one season to the next so drastically
that I love enjoying the crisp air and bright leaves
in Pine Valley.







Sunday morning I woke up early.. my dog is so high maintenance
that she wakes me up so early up there
and I'm forced to take her outside.
At least I had this great view in the morning..


I could get use to that..
Saturday night Trevor's girlfriend Linzi came up and we all had another
lazy conference day on Sunday with yummy snacks
and fun games
and more of the great weather
You can't really see the pretty red leaves in the picture below
but they are there


Love my fall weekends.. This was also one of the last weekends
we had with our friends. They left this last week.
It was sad to see them go, since we won't be seeing them
 for about 6-7 months but
it's always nice to get back in your groove of things I guess

I also have some really exciting news to share soon too! 
Not about me but about my brother :) 
(sure that gave it away)

Until next time..


No comments:

Post a Comment