3.29.2012

First Vegas Softball Tournament of the Year

Well it was that lovely time again for softball to start up in Vegas. Thank goodness it was nice and warm and enjoyable for me! We decided to go down last Friday night and stay the night down there. We stayed at a Marriott out in Henderson/Green Valley area and it was SO nice! I loved the area. We also got to eat at the yummy Cheesecake Factory!



After dinner we did a little shopping and then called it a night since we all had to be at the fields early the next morning. The boys played on and off throughout the day. They did pretty well, coming in 4th. Wish they could have won the tourney though! It was a really nice afternoon but got chilly in the evening and I've realized how ghetto that part of Las Vegas is! Makes you grateful to come back to beautiful St. George!




The team did get new uniforms which I think look awesome! I love the blue/white/red.




Doing his coaching thing..



Here's to many many more blog posts about softball this year.. hopefully I don't bore anyone to death :) ha! It's always a good time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment