3.04.2012

March Madness..

The March Madness softball tournament was this weekend here in sunny St. George. I am loving this (almost) spring weather we are experencing. It's so close to being warm I can totally feel it! Friday night the tourney started for my hubby and it was completely freezing and quite miserable until some wonderful player brought us a portable heater. But Saturday morning we were up bright and early and enjoying much warmer weather. The boys played really well only loosing one game, and ended up playing in the championship game in the winners bracket and took 2nd place. They got a sweet trophy, shirts, and a team bat. Again had a blast with the wives and could not have lasted ALL day without them! I also got to see a few friends and a cute baby that I don't get to see very often, which always makes it more worth it! Besides softball we didn't have much else going. (I do have a small surprise hoping to post about tomorrow :) and No it's not a baby or moving or anything major like that..)

I love spending the weekends with my husband and couldn't imagine not being able to hang out together! I'm so grateful for his job and the time he has with me! :) Even though 1-2 weekends a month in the spring/summer are spent outside with softball, but I still usually end up having a blast (as long as wives are around & the weather is good) ha.

Attempting to sport my new fedora hat.. Hats aren't usually my thing, but it felt so nice and sunny outside I couldn't resist.




Just doing his coaching duties..



I brought Montana to a few games too and she loved every minute of it. She loves being outside and is a handful to say the least! but what would we do without her?


The boys got new jerserys (and of course are getting new everything now). I really like the colors.. navy and red.. but they are different.. ha. Isn't he just great in front of the camera? ha



Next weekend we are off to Vegas for the NASCAR race or as I like to put it a weekend of 'fun family time and shopping' - I'm not big into the NASCAR racing as Adam and my dad are but I love spending time with everyone and shopping in Vegas so I can't really go wrong either way! Can.NOT. wait for this work week to be over with! Please go by fast! :)

Hope you all are enjoying March so far!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment