10.21.2011

Parents House

My parents have finally moved! They sold their house last Spring and started building right away. They bought a lot here in St. George, by Southgate Golf Course on top of the hills there and it's absolutely stunning! I am in love.
They have been in for a couple of weeks now and are loving every second of it.
I will need to post more pictures because the very few that I have do it no justice.
My mom has a huge beautiful craft room, a huge projector screen for watching movies, a mini kitchen down stairs, beautiful pool/hot tub, built in BBQ with T.V., putting green, and great views of St.George; to name a few of the awesome things the house includes.




Montana is loving it already :)

I'm so happy for my parents and so happy they live closer to me now!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad to see the DV house gone :(.. so many memories there :)!!! BUT, this house seems AMAZING!!!!!! I wanna come watch some movies! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, there were a lot of good times there! :)It's sad & weird! But their new house is so pretty! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete