8.17.2011

Vegas!

Two weeks ago I went down to Vegas with my family. My parents decided to go down there and use one of their time shares so I decided to go down for a few days! I had planned to go down Saturday with my parents and then come back w/my dad Tuesday because Adam was scheduled to work that whole weekend.. I was kind of bummed he couldn't come! But right when I got down there he called me and said they had called him off work so suprise he was coming down! I was kind of feeling like the 5th wheel anyway because my sister brought her boyfriend Gabe!
We had a lot of fun down there as we normally do! We did lots of shopping and I got a ton of cute outfits for work! We also went and saw the Lion King on Saturday night! It was soo awesome! I absolutely loved the performance. We didn't have great seats but it was awesome to see how they did everything and all the cool costumes! Sunday we mostly just shopped and then went and saw Crazy Stupid Love - which was really cute :) On Monday we did some more shopping and layed by the pool for a bit. We then decided to walk down to The Cheesecake Factory at the Caesar's Palace. We were staying like right across from the Planet Hollywood - so it was a pretty lengthly walk, but so fun! We got to have a last delicious meal there before I had to go home and back to work :(
It was such a fun trip though with my family!
Here are just a few random pic's I took - I really didn't take that many!



he obviously can't take a decent picture with me!


and again...


These are in the Cosmopolitian Hotel; they are so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment