8.26.2011

currently in love with...

Pinterest! I am OBSESSED with this website as is everyone that uses it! If you are not signed up yet to get on here you need to do so asap!
 
A few things I want to make now!


Hydrangea Wreath DIY - Seems easy enough for me!

I am hoping to make these on Labor Day.

Perfect treat for fall!
I am finding the coolest things on this website, I haven't really tried anything yet, but I hope to soon! I am so ready for fall to be here! I have found cute house decorations and I am ready to go get some yummy fall smells for the house!

Also on my current obsession list is this beautiful comforter set!

oh I want it! Right now I have a red comforter and black furniture and drapes. I want to get rid of the red and just have black and cream! I am so ready to re-do our bedroom! Anyway.. I am saving my money for this beauty haha :)

As I mentioned awhile ago in one of my posts my parents sold their house in Diamond and decided to build a home in town. Their house is coming along so well. They are hoping to be moved in the end of September! I can't believe how fast it's flown by. It is going to be absolutley beautiful and elegant in so many ways! My mom has been accumulating amazing furniture and decorative pieces that go with it's Tuscany theme! I can't wait to post pictures. Yes I am jealous that I'm not still living with them and get to enjoy it every day, but oh well we can house sit for them whenever they leave! :)
Aren't you so glad it's Friday!?! I am ready for a nice weekend with Adam, family & friends! I get to see my prego friend tomorrow for her baby shower! It's a much awaited party cause I haven't seen her in like 2 months! yay! She is going to be a new mama very very soon!

hope everyone has a great last weekend of August!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I am totally obsessed with pinterest too!!! Isn't it amazing all the fun stuff you can find on there? I too am in the process of re-doing my bedroom and that is where I got all my ideas from. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! Count me in on one of those gals who LOVE this site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Tabitha its amazing, that's good to know! :) Tash are you on Pinterest? If you are you need to find me!

    ReplyDelete