3.24.2011

Day 18

Day 18
Plans/Dreams/Goals

Okay.. I think we'ved one of these similar posts before but anyways.. plans/dreams/goals..
Do I do all three? They are all three kind of different?

Hmm..
1. I want to become a social worker - most recenlty I would like to look into getting certified for certain counseling like LSAC.
2. I want to get my masters degree.
3. I want to travel a lot this year if I can because last year was very limitied.
4. I want to go camping this summer.. Adam & I got a tent when we were married and haven't ever used it!
5. I want to work on saving money, getting health/dental insurance, and staying out of debt
6. I want to build a home (this one is in my far future haha)
7. Stay on track of eating healthly and exercising
8. Help Adam achieve his goals!
9. Get another vehicle hopefully a truck.. if gas prices went down a little
10. Learn how to cook.. period..
11. Re-decorate my house.. it's so ugly.

Well that is plans/dreams/goals in a nut shell. I obviously have a lot more than that but I am not going to continuing boring you with my dreams haha.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment