3.08.2011

Day 11

Okay Day 11! Yay! I am so behind on my days..
oh well.
So Day 11 says another picture of you and your friends.. Well pretty sure
ya'll have seen tons of pictures of me & my friends so  I decided to do something a little
bit different. One of my other friends was doing a blog challenge on her blog and
they had different items each day so I stole this idea from that other blog challenge.
What's in your make up bag?

So about a month ago I switched from using my old 'bag' to a more convenient way of storing
all my make up products. I decided it might be kind of cool to actually show you so I took some pictures!

Okay for some reason I cannot get this picture rotated but you get the gist. This is what I now put all my make up in! I'm actually loving it because it's so much more organized than a bag was for me!

This is my top drawer: face make up - foundation, bronzers, blush etc.


Drawer #2: eyes - eyeshadows, eye-liners, mascara etc. 



Drawer #3: brushes, sharpeners, and extra stuff that had no place to go! :)

2 comments:

  1. I need one of these!!! Where did you get it? My makeup bag tore because it isn't big enough and I can never find what I'm looking for. Thats an awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels! I got it at Target! it's just a small black organizer! it's been pretty handy :) They have bigger white ones too but I thought they would be too big for my bathroom!

    ReplyDelete