3.03.2011

Aside from Blog Challenge

I thought I'd write a quick update on regular life aside from the blog challenge..

I don't know if I ever wrote this or not but Adam got a new job back in January at Sunhawk Recovery center (with troubled youth).  So far he loves it! He said it is a lot better than where he previously worked and everyone there is awesome. Lucky for Adam he already has two or three good friends that work there so that's an added bonus. Right now he is on call for hours but has been working almost every day the last 2 1/2 weeks. We've been really lucky! 
I am really happy for him because he seems to be really liking it over there! It has been weird having him gone more hours again. He once in awhile has to work all day Saturday or Sunday so that is different, but I am getting use to already! And I really like having the extra income! 

Aside from us both just working and working.. league softball started back up (I may have already mentioned that). Adam is now playing twice a week Mondays & Wednesdays and yes I have been supporting on both nights! haha.
He has also been playing in a lot of tournaments too which have actually been fun and turned out great for the team because they took 1st place in both tourney's that they played in so far!

This weekend we are heading down to Vegas for Nascar w/my family! I am super excited! I love going down to Vegas and speding some time w/my family! This year we are taking Linzi down with us in place of Trev. I am excited to have her come along. I think it'll be good for my parents too because there will be six of us instead of just five :) And I am okay watching Nascar but I have to admit that I enjoy going shopping, eating out and hanging out w/my family more..
Well I think that about sums up life in the last little while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment