7.09.2010

a few of my favorite products! :)



Ok so here is a list of some of my favorite products! It may be totally boring to read this but if anyone is in need of new body wash, mascara etc. These are the ones I love!



Ok, so this is Maybelline mascara and it's my favorite! I only use water proof because I really do feel like it keeps my lashes curled all day!



This is Olay in shower body lotion! I LOVE this. It smells yummy and I like to put it on after I have used my regular body wash. I have dry skin so this definitley helps out!






Right now this is my favorite body wash. It smells delicious! It's not a scrub or anything so it is really soapy, but I love the smell! :) (oh and it's cheap)



This is Victoria Secret's So Sexy hair serum. It's the best! I always put it in my hair after I straighten it and it also smells way good too! I've used this stuff forever!

Okay! Well that's all for today. If I can get time again I will post some more! :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment