7.07.2010

4th of July Weekend!

I will get my pictures up soon promise! Anyway, this weekend was July 4th! Since it was a Sunday we just did all the celebrating on July 3rd. Adam & I went to my parents cabin in Pine Valley! I LOVE it there! When I go up to Pine Valley and see all the beautiful landscape and the quite silence I just feel so at peace. It's one of my most favorite places to be! We went up Friday night and spent the night there and then came back home Sunday afternoon. Saturday was our big family/friend BBQ. My parents always inviite family and lots of family friends to this BBQ. In years past we have had about 40-50 people over, this year it was a little slim only like 30-ish or so. Still fun though! We just ate and hung out at the cabin. Adam gave four wheeler rides to every little kid there, they would not leave him alone! Then we drove down into St. George around 9 to watch the fireworks which started at 10. It was fun cause all the family & friends met there again to watch fireworks together. I must say though, that St. George does not do any super wonderful fireworks. . it was sort of disappointing. It was fun to see how excited my neice and nephews got though! And.. Montana was freaking out! She hates fireworks and loud noises, haha she was cuddling up to me and buring her face into my legs. I don't know if we will take her to the fireworks anymore!
Sunday.. the actual July 4th was my brother's birthday. The big 1-9. crazy! He is leaving in about a month for his mission. I am not prepared for that yet. I keep pushing in the back of my mind, but it'll be hard! :( . He had a good birthday I think! I had Monday off and did absolutley nothing! Adam didn't work either, but we basically slept in and then laid around. Monday night we went swimming up at my parents house and that was fun!
That about sums up our weekend... it wasn't way eventful this year! I can't believe it's been 2 years exactly since Adam proposed to me! time goes by so quickly!
Well thats all for now.. I will get pictures soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment