5.07.2010

Tash tagged me!

I GOT TAGGED!!


Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Parker Advisory Group/Admin. Assistant
2. Mountain America CU -Teller
3. Roberts Arts&Crafts Cashier
4. Secretary


Four movies I have watched more than once:

1. The Notebook
2. Twilight

3. How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days
4. The Hangover


Four places I have lived:

1. St. George
2. Diamond Valley
3. Las Vegas
4. Mesa, Arizona


Four places I have been:

1.Mexico
2. Hawaii
3. Kentucky
4. Florida


Four of my favorite Places to Eat.

1. Cafe Rio
2. Durangos
3. Krave :)
4. Chilis


Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. HAWAII
2. No School
3. summer!
4. going to the cabin


Four People I am Tagging: (Copy & Paste onto your blog after changing the answers.)

If I could figure out my blog stuff, I would totally tag someone? help me? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment