5.11.2010

Need a Vacation asap...

I so need a vacation! I can't wait to go to Hawaii the end of this month.. it isn't coming fast enough. I am so sick of work. . I love my job, but I am so tired and want a break! I just want to sleep in!! This last weekend was pretty fun.. On Friday my sister had a singing recital, she did amazing. She has the best voice ever! On Saturday Adam and I went down to Vegas for a softball tournament. They did okay! They won two and lost two. It was soo warm down there, i loved it. I did get some nice sun too, which was good! We ended up leaving around 5 from Vegas so it wasn't really a huge busy day. This weekend we don't have any plans, so I am excited! It is my only weekend this month that I don't have plans so I better enjoy it! I have to start packing for my trip.. I'm the worst packer.. I take forever!!! Adam teased me the other night that I should start packing.. and I am serious that I should..
Also, Its been so awesome this week with no school! It feels so weird, but I am so happy that I am finished for now. I can't wait to have a summer w/no school! :) and hopefully lots of trips!

1 comment: