4.28.2010

MAY! SOO much to look forward to!

Oh I am so excited for this month!! I have soo many exciting things going on! This month couldn't come fast enough... I can't wait for everything! I have so many exciting things going on in May.. I'll give you all the run down..
  • Freakin Graduating from College!
  • Mom (2nd), Dad (12th) , Liz's (17th) Birthday
  • Mothers Day, May 9th
  • May 8th -Softball Tournament in Vegas
  • Adam's patriarchial(?) Blessing May 16th!
  • Carrie Underwood Concert/Vegas May 22nd!!
  • HAWAII!!! Leaving May 30th!

Okay so that is everything I think. I am so excited. My parents got Adam the Carried Underwood concert tickets for his birthday! We are staying at the Orleans where she is performing! We are SO excited! But.. I think I am most excited for Hawaii. I am in much need of a vacation! I have been slowly getting things for the trip that I need and got two new super cute swimsuits, I can't wait to wear!

I am way excited to have my husband there with me in Hawaii. I have been twice before and the last time I went him and I were dating and now my next time around we are married and he is coming! i couldn't be happier! He has been once before too, but not to the place where we are staying. I am excited for him to see how beautiful it is and to experience all the fun island things we get to do! Also.. it is our last big family vacation before my brother Trevor leaves on his mission to Flordia in August. We may do smaller family trips through out the summer, but this will be the last big one! and..... my grandparents are coming too! I love them! I can't wait to see them! And I really am not even worried about the six hour flight..Adam on the other hand? I'll probably have to drug! ha :) So... obviously since I have gone on about this for a whole paragraph you can see I am way excited for this trip! :) And all the other fun stuff for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment