4.22.2010

So my brother in law Tony left this morning and he totally helped us with our yard! Our yard finally looks like a real backyard! When we get it all finished I'll post some pictures! Adam bought a really sweet fountain that he put in the middle of the yard, and then he bought me tons of flowers to have around our house! I love flowers and have wanted to buy some for our yard for ... well ever since we've been married! So i was really suprised when he got all of those! When i got home from work and pulled into the garage, he told me he had a suprise for me and to come around back, it was really cute how he did it! He picked out pink gerber daisy's because those are my favorite flower, and we used them at our wedding so he remember and bought me some and then planted them in this really pretty pot! He's very thoughtful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment